Lots of salespeople know that they be should be more pro-active, this DVD will help them have both the desire and the skills. A number of clever and creative strategies are explored in a highly motivational manner. Each ‘worksmart’ DVD contains optional training exercises, so you can make a session interactive and get real constructive feedback from the team. Anyone of our DVD’s make training and development affordable, easy and practical for everyone in the organisation. Try one, it’s possibly the best investment you’ll ever make. Only £295 + vat.
- The right questions to ask – When it comes to being pro-active perhaps the first questions we need to get to grip with… Why we should be doing more? and Why at times we should change what we do?
- Why sales people don’t prospect – Experienced salespeople often argue they haven’t got the time, however Ken offers up several ‘alternative’ explanations for why some salespeople avoid prospecting.
- When out of the office – A number of innovative yet practical field canvassing strategies are demonstrated, including how to improve the response rates we get when we drop in, what to do with vacant units, and how to increase the curiosity of an existing account.
- Keeping ones focus – Sales people are only human and they all too often decide ‘the grass is greener on the other side’ after hearing Ken discuss the downsides of this mind set, they should stay more focused on the immediate challenge.
- How to increase response levels from email campaigns.
- How to get considerably better results when using the phone to prospect.
- Increasing referrals – What we can do to ensure we get considerably more quality referrals, much more of the time.
- Contact strategy – A number of highly creative strategies to engage or re-engage with prospects are explored in order to help a sales person fire up their own imagination as to what they can try.
- From average to awesome – The benefits of being more pro-active are revisited from another angle so all sales people fully understand why this is such a rewarding part of their job