Each ‘worksmart’ DVD contains optional training exercises, so you can make a session interactive and get real constructive feedback from the team. Anyone of our DVD’s make training and development affordable, easy and practical for everyone in the organisation. Try one, it’s possibly the best investment you’ll ever make. Only £295 + vat.
- Save up to an hour and forty minutes a day – There really aren’t many of us that wouldn’t benefit from having an extra hour and forty minutes each day to spend as we see fit.
- Overcome procrastination – Hasn’t it been said that procrastination is the thief of time. If that’s the case then overcoming our tendency to put things off has got to be a true winner.
- Truly prioritise – Master this and you and the team will be taking leaps and bounds forward with your time management.
- Appreciate the ‘vital few versus the trivial many’ – One of the most interesting thought processes you are likely to come across in any discussion on how to get more time out of the day.
- Work more effectively in the office, when travelling or commuting and even get stuff done during ‘dead’ time – All too often we can be very restrictive when we think about the time we have available to ourselves, these topics should throw an immense amount of light on a difficult subject.
- Stop wasting time – When and where do we waste time and how can we stop it? More importantly learn how we might make much better use of time we didn’t even realise we had.
- Focus on the important before it becomes a crisis – Some people consider this to be one of the most enlightening points on time and how to spend it that they’ve ever had.
- And so much more…