This ‘Smarter Working’ DVD contains optional training exercises, so you can make a session as interactive as you want and get real constructive feedback from the team. Anyone of our DVD’s makes training and development affordable, easy and practical for everyone in the organisation. Try one! It’s possibly the best investment you’ll ever make. Only £345 plus vat.
- Handling incoming calls – If it’s easy to get it right, it’s probably just as easy to get it wrong. This section should really help everyone in the organisation handle incoming calls correctly.
- How you’re perceived – Lots of people really don’t appreciate how they come across; they’re often oblivious to how they are perceived by others. It doesn’t have to be like that, people can and do change. Sometimes all they need is a wake-up call. This might just do the job.
- Making outgoing calls – Those that don’t have to make outgoing calls often don’t understand the challenges of those that do. Watch, listen and learn because both groups will become much wiser.
- Handling unhappy customers – Customers are the life blood of any business. We need absolutely everyone in the organisation on side. We need all of the team to be completely equipped to ensure every customer feels valued. Those that start out as unhappy customers can become your biggest and best ambassadors if they’ve been handled correctly.
- Spreading the message with email- Today an awful lot of communication takes place on line. In fact let’s rephrase that, today an awful lot of poor communication takes place on line. Why? Perhaps because those that send emails are rarely given any help and advice as to how to write, how to phrase, how to question things.
- Communication on paper – Some straightforward sensible pointers on the written word will always help.
- Working with technology not against it – Modern technology can be a huge asset; unfortunately if you’re not aware of the benefits then the frustrations of technology can cloud your view.
- Communication on the move – So many people today are constantly on the move, on the go. We’re no longer static, sitting behind a desk. As a result the methods and mediums of communication are constantly evolving. Let’s not get left behind.
- The ‘hidden bonus’ of effective communication – When we talk about ‘smarter working’ we’re not exaggerating. This one section could make the biggest difference.
- and so much more…